To support Okta’s rapid expansion, we are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist with a passion for developing the learning content and artifacts that enable a growing sales organization. You will play a key supporting role in developing and managing enablement content used across the go-to-market revenue organization that builds process and tool knowledge and skills. The ideal candidate brings experience from a complex SaaS solution sales environment, hands-on content production, and can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- With subject-matter-expert input and direction, build relevant training and enablement assets, content, and artifacts, including but not limited to presentation slides, media rich documents, screencasts, grabs and recordings, diagrams, and wiki pages
- Edit, update, and revise assets, content, and artifacts with timely and correct information, data, and/or images to ensure accurate and reliable composite materials
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities with tools, workflows, and best practices to optimize productivity.
- Collaborate with content creation specialists to ensure content standards are met and publishing governance is adhered to
- Facilitate cross-silo communications across team and organization.
- Work cross-functionally to expand and execute on business initiatives for all go-to-market revenue teams, including remote employees, both US & international
- Make use of and expand skill set with enablement technology and software, e.g., learning, content, and knowledge management systems, authoring tools
- Identify program success and operating metrics to ensure performance levels
- Track, manage, and report on program progress and status according to program plans
- Ad-hoc enablement business process projects to improve enablement programs
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years experience working in and/or supporting SaaS sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of modern content authoring, collaboration, and publishing tools, such as Google Workspace, Articulate, MindTickle, WalkMe, Salesforce, Camtasia, Quicktime.
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and listening skills
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner and anticipate problems and roadblocks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personality, confidence, and polish to engage upstream with managers, downstream with the field, and across business units with Marketing, Product Management, Operations, Sales and other groups within the company
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.