The Senior Director, Regional Marketing is responsible for creating demand in the Enterprise AMER segment. This leader will play a key role in developing and executing the marketing strategy, especially in ensuring our activities land in the local markets.
As a leader of Americas Enterprise Regional Marketing, you will develop close strategic relationships with our field sales and global marketing teams. This role, reporting to the VP of Demand Gen, will create leverage from global campaigns, demand center, strategic events, and PR teams to create and execute territory demand plans using a variety of marketing strategies including account-targeted programs, targeted field events, demand campaigns and assets, direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars.
This leader’s primary responsibility is to introduce net new sales opportunities, moving accounts through the sales pipeline, and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers as well as to ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the total addressable market, leveraging various marketing channels and programs.
This is a uniquely dynamic role for a data driven leader who is willing to build collaboration and create leverage from the organization to successfully meet our business goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor a high performing regional marketing team
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Collaborate with sales leadership and sales teams, develop and execute the enterprise marketing plan in support of the overall strategy and pipeline goals
- Communicate feedback from the Field back into the GTM and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
- Foster an environment of innovation, experimentation and testing to create innovative marketing programs
- Align with sales and marketing leadership on program performance measurement and ROI metrics
- Share best practices across the regions
- Travel up to 30%
- 10+ years Field Marketing/Sales Support experience
- Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing's impact on the business through business models, dashboards, and data
- Understanding of market dynamics; has the ability to create demand and collaborate with sales organizations to fulfill demand
- Functional marketing skills, including the creation of successful marketing strategies and developing innovative marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for enabling Sales Teams
- Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple marketing disciplines (marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Budget Management Skillset
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.