Okta is looking for a collaborative and driven communicator to join our industry analyst relations (AR) team. As a Senior AR Manager, you will lead key areas of the analyst relations program, including Customer Identity and Access Management. Responsibilities include leading Okta’s participation in select analyst evaluations, driving inbound and outbound conversations with analysts, and shaping analyst relations strategy. You will report to the Vice President of Analyst Relations and work closely with key stakeholders across the company to execute our AR strategy and nurture Okta’s relationships with the industry analyst community.
AR is a highly strategic and visible function at Okta and we’re looking for a motivated candidate who will make an impact immediately and ultimately further our team’s vision.
- Drive analyst awareness of Okta offerings, own key analyst relationships, and expand analysts’ understanding of company strategy and worldview, customer stories, and products
- Serve as a trusted partner internally, providing detailed preparation and insightful feedback to spokespeople and senior leaders
- Conduct research in analyst coverage areas and adjacent product areas to surface recommendations to our strategy, corporate development, and leadership teams
- Speak with analysts and read research to identify market trends
- Manage and prioritize inbound analyst requests, including participation in research and customer references in select coverage areas
- Lead strategic dialogues between Okta and analysts, including your own 1:1 discussions with analysts, inquiries with Okta spokespeople to gain analyst insights, and outbound updates
- Drive alignment with communications, product marketing, content marketing, and demand generation counterparts on cross-functional efforts such as product news releases, blog posts, company events, and campaigns
- Consume and summarize key analyst research, presentations, and events for broader team consumption
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, or another relevant area of study
- 5 + years of analyst relations, communications, or marketing experience, including leading major analyst evaluations
- Technical acumen and demonstrated ability to understand complex products and functionality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — both written and verbal
- Proven competence in project management, experience with reporting, and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.