Do you want to join a world-class, innovative marketing organization? Are you excited about the prospect of shaping the future of event strategy?
Okta is looking for an events marketing strategist to join our world-class Events Marketing team.
This person will be a self-starter with a strategic and proactive approach. We are looking for someone with a broad range of event marketing experience. The ideal candidate will possess strong marketing, strategy and organizational skills as well as exceptional communication and leadership skills. They must be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
This role will help shape the end-to-end strategy for Okta’s corporate events portfolio including demand generation, content development, partner MDF strategy, creative and brand alignment, and ensuring world-class execution in both live and hybrid digital event experiences. The portfolio includes but is not limited to Oktane, the company’s annual conference, City Tours, Global Forums, and our annual Developer Series.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all marketing aspects of our event portfolio including but not limited to pricing, positioning, marketing, sales enablement, and content strategy.
- Collaborate with event and cross-functional peers on event technology to champion innovation in the digital space, mobile app, and in-person technology needs.
- Engage with Okta’s community to gather feedback and help attendees get the most out of our programming.
- Build and champion Sales Enablement and Demand Generation programs that generate pipe and ensure maximum ROI from our in-person and digital events.
- Collaborate with social team on new portfolio content creation and audience acquisition strategy across our social engagement platforms.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams with diverse skill sets and navigate an evolving portfolio.
- 8+ years experience in B2B event strategy, audience acquisition, and/or event marketing. B2B required, SaaS preferred.
- Deep experience creating and running end-to-end demand generation and Sales enablement campaigns,
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking with direct experience utilizing core marketing and events data: demand generation (MQLs, pipe, etc), event registration (show rates, pipe in the room), and web analytics (conversion data, pathing)
- An agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at influencing key stakeholders across the organization
- Alignment with Okta’s core values
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135,00 year + bonus + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.