- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internal to Okta and external partners in the development of the yearly marketing plans; become an advisor leveraging experience and data
- Execute on tactical plans leveraging existing processes and creating new along the way
- Work cross-functionally to achieve campaign visibility, ensure deadlines are met and performance is/can be measured. Cross functional teams will include: Email operations, corporate marketing, web marketing, content marketing, partner marketing, sales enablement, marketing operations
- Cultivate close relationships with our product- and partner- marketing teams to ensure coordination and alignment on programs, messaging, expectations and goals
- Drive program visibility and optimization throughout the organization via regular documentation updates and communications to and through the extended teams. Areas could include: Demand Gen Wiki pages, corporate & sales internal newsletters, weekly performance emails
- Closely monitor your programs and be ready to pivot when needed
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Proven ability to eﬀectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal teams and partners
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects at once a necessity
- Self-sufficient: can complete tasks and projects independently and within groups with limited management required
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua or the like
- Experience with Salesforce or other reporting toolset
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Basic skills in Tableau or other reporting toolset
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.