Job Description: Peanut Butter and Jelly, Oreos and Milk, Pumpkin Spice and Fall - some things when put together result in the best outcomes!
At Okta, our partner ecosystem is at the center of what we do. Together, we’re revolutionizing a market and taking identity mainstream. Okta is accelerating the adoption of cloud services by removing common IT and end-user barriers, and we view partners as a critical extension to achieve these outcomes. At Okta, we believe that if you want to go far, you go together. We work with a variety of partners to enable any organization to implement best-in-class solutions.
We need your help to drive the difference. We are looking for a Senior Solutions Partner Marketer who has a passion and drive for delivering innovative, collaborative, compelling solutions that will benefit the market.
What You'll Do:
Our technology partners ecosystem is crucial to providing our customers with integrated solutions that enhance the secure identity layer needed for today’s modern stack.
Senior Solutions Partner Marketing at Okta will work with our strategic technology partners and internal stakeholders to build messaging, demos, and sales enablement material for the joint solutions. This role is at the crux of the GTM motion by driving awareness and enhance pipeline both across Okta’s partners and internally. The role is an exciting cross-functional role with a functional mix of technical product marketing and GTM experimentation.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together. We can't wait to hear from you! And if this role is exciting to you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create tailored and joint messaging with technology partners that showcase the value of the integration.
- Understand customer needs through sales/partner engagement and work across the teams - Technology Partners, Product Management, BD, Marketing to drive marketing campaigns.
- Create content for internal enablement, website, and demand generation activities.
- Help create joint partner briefs, reference architectures, demos, and influence marketing campaigns that lead to pipeline for the joint solution.
- Enable our sales teams and channel partners on the joint solution and the value proposition.
- Represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, and press interviews.
- Product experience in a technology-focused organization with hands-on experience in marketing joint solutions with technology partners,
- Strong technical knowledge -- preferably in identity, security, or cloud infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to get to work quickly and execute independently.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for Okta's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, advertising, and joint partner marketing. Solutions Product Marketing plays a central role by collaborating throughout the company to deliver customer insights, take new and existing products to market, and develop content that fuels growth campaigns.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.