Okta is looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager, who will be part of our founding team in Germany.
The ideal candidate will define the strategy, drive planning and implementation of the marketing activities for Okta Germany and across DACH.
This role, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, targeted account programs, conferences, targeted field events, digital campaigns, call campaigns, webinars... to find cross-sell and net new sales opportunities as well as moving accounts through the sales pipeline.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital marketing campaigns: Work with our digital marketing team or agency, highlighting the requirements for 3rd party content syndication campaigns, managing lead nurturing programs and other digital campaigns
- Content generation: Work with our campaign team or agency to create content to focus on specific Segments (by topics, verticals, personas...)
- Events: Plan, organise and manage Okta's presence at trade shows and 3rd party events, as well as design and manage bespoke events, customer advisory board, user groups, seminars, workshops, networking forums tailored to a variety of audiences
- Marketing and Sales alignment: Work closely with Sales Leaders, Account Executives, SDRs and BDRs, partner team as well as our partner eco-system to achieve opportunity and revenue goals
- Reporting: track, measure and provide reports of progress made, inbound and outbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI.
- More than 10 year experience in Field and Channel Marketing
- Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing's impact on the business through business models, dashboards, and data
- Oversee from inception to completion campaign plans including audience target identification, campaign project plans/deliverables/owners, budgeting, pre and post-campaign reporting/measurement
- Aid in aligning and educating the field with a strong partnership with Inside Sales to monitor and improve the lead to conversion flow process
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and a "can do" attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple marketing disciplines (marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Budget Management Skills
- Fluent in English & German (verbal and written skills)
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work