Come join the leader in identity and trust. You belong at Okta.
Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the identity and access management market. We are defining the identity standard for both the enterprise and customer identity. The largest companies in the world trust Okta’s broad portfolio of products and solutions and we’re now looking to continue our stellar growth in the EMEA region. In order to achieve this we need product marketers who can look beyond point products, identify overall customer problems and position how Okta solves those problems.
We’re seeking a senior product/solutions marketing manager located in either Sweden or the Netherlands who’s number one priority is loving and understanding our customers. This role is highly strategic and cross-functional, focusing on messaging and go-to-market initiatives for the world’s largest organisations, while enabling the field sales teams, delivering security thought leadership, collaborating with business development on partnerships, and partnering with corporate marketing to target the right buyers and influencers.
You’ll be focussed on creating compelling messaging and campaigns that sing to buyers across the Nordics & Benelux and adapting global GTM and Sales plays to the needs of these countries and these buyers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of the buyer personas in region and country, empathising with the business and technical challenges facing the CTO, CIO, CISO, CDO and other product and security professionals, while testing our value proposition to emerging personas.
- Develop and implement solution messaging and positioning for Okta’s suite of Workforce and Customer identity solutions that align to those business challenges.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the security, identity and access management market space, products and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape and relevant use cases.
- Champion solution positioning, strategic technology and channel partner engagement, validate market messaging, and evangelize Okta solutions offerings both internally and externally.
- Work alongside the extended product marketing team to understand the identity challenges of the world’s largest organisations, and how all of Okta products come together to solve those problems.
- Deliver key messages that enable our go-to-market and enablement teams to execute relevant strategic campaigns and programs.
- Drive campaign and content strategy for security initiatives that result in pipeline for the sales organisation.
Prior Experience and Skills:
- Product marketing or solutions marketing at a B2B SaaS company desirable
- You are fluent in both English and either Swedish or Dutch
- Experience positioning Zero Trust, CARTA, or SASE a strong plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication. We are looking for someone who has a track record of writing compelling papers and content to support PR and Demand Gen campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills, having excelled at presenting at events and to senior technology leaders (i.e. CIOs, CTOs, CISOs) within enterprises.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organisations. We’re looking for someone who can navigate technical security challenges and broader business pain points, and align them to a solution.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organisation.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without a proven playbook.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.