Come join the leader in identity, security and trust. You belong at Okta.
Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the identity and access management market. We are defining the identity standard for both the enterprise and customer identity. Over 14,000 organisations around the world partner with Okta to enable secure access for their workforce across thousands of apps, and deliver trusted digital experiences to their customers. We’re now looking to continue our stellar growth in the EMEA region. In order to achieve this we need product and solutions marketers who can look beyond point products, identify overall customer problems and position how Okta solves those problems.
This position will be focused on the UK/I Public Sector, and we are looking for a Public Sector expert to build the go-to-market playbook.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced product marketer with an in-depth knowledge of the security, IT, and digital transformation challenges of UK Public Sector organisations and agencies. Domain expertise is a must in order to present credible thought leadership and messaging to this market.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working alongside our product, marketing, and sales teams.
You’ll be focussed on creating compelling messaging and campaigns that resonate with Public Sector buyers adapting global GTM and Sales plays to the needs of these countries and these buyers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and own the go-to-market and marketing campaigns for the UK/I Public Sector.
- Create compelling messaging and assets to articulate how Okta solutions uniquely address Public Sector challenges.
- Deeply understand the buyer personas of the UK Public Sector, empathising with the business and technical challenges facing the senior leadership and other security professionals, while testing our value proposition to emerging personas.
- Partner with enablement to educate our Public Sector sellers and partners.
- Present at industry conferences, events and webinars.
- Develop an on-going process for requirements and feedback from representative Public Sector customers, and relay that intel back to our product, security, integrations, and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the security, identity and access management market space, products and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape and relevant use cases.
- Work alongside and collaborate with sales, enablement, marketing and global product marketing teams
Prior Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of Public Sector experience
- Understanding of Public Sector, regulations, programs, and challenges
- Experience positioning Zero Trust, CARTA, or SASE a strong plus.
- Proven track record of marketing to decision makers and influencers within large agencies.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills, having excelled at presenting to senior technology leaders (i.e. CIOs, CTOs, CISOs) within enterprises.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organisation.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.