What can we offer you?
- At this job, you’ll control your own time and plan your day for optimal productivity
- At this job, your boss is actually available to support you
- At this job, we don’t micromanage and make you check in every hour; you get time to concentrate
Okta offers identity and access management solutions to all industries, but our focus on the world’s largest organizations now requires a more dedicated role targeting specific high value industry verticals.
This position will be focused on the Go-To-Market Strategy that drives pipeline in partnership with Demand Generation and Sales for SLED: State and Local Government, Higher Education and K-12 sectors.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced product marketer with an in-depth knowledge of the security, IT, and digital transformation challenges of these SLED organizations and agencies.
This is a highly cross-functional role and very visible role within the organization, working alongside our product, marketing, and sales teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build the go-to-market campaigns for State and Local Government, Higher Education, and K-12 sectors.
- Create compelling messaging and assets to articulate how Okta solutions uniquely address SLED challenges.
- Partner with enablement to educate our SLED sellers and partners.
- Present at industry conferences, events and webinars.
- Develop an on-going process for requirements and feedback from representative SLED customers, and relay that intel back to our product, security, integrations, and marketing teams.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Prefer an understanding of SLED missions, regulations, programs, and challenges
- Proven track record of marketing to decision makers and influencers
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills for various audiences including content creation, sales enablement and thought leadership (we’d love to see samples of your work) for internal stakeholders and external audiences
((Colorado, New York City, and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135K/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.