Okta is looking for an expert to join our industry analyst relations (AR) team, as part of our broader EMEA Communications & Content team, to provide foundational support and help grow the program. The role will report to the Director of EMEA Communications & Content with dotted lines to the HQ AR team, and work closely with key stakeholders across the company to execute the AR strategy and nurture Okta’s relationships with the industry analyst community. Analyst relations is an incredibly important, strategic and visible function at Okta and we’re looking for a capable, driven candidate who can start making an impact immediately.
- Drive analyst awareness of Okta offerings and strengthen analyst understanding of company business strategy and product offerings
- Serve as a trusted partner internally and provide first level feedback to spokespeople and senior executives, share thoughtful notes with stakeholders, own follow-up items, suggest next steps, and drive strategy discussions
- Maintain AR interactions trackers and oversee measurement of the AR program’s impact
- Manage and prioritise inbound requests for information including participation in research and customer references
- Read and summarise key analyst research for broader consumption
- Conduct foundational research in analyst coverage areas, competitor investments, etc. to surface recommendations for program growth
- Coordinate with PR and marketing team counterparts on cross-functional efforts such as product news releases and company events
- Collaborate with content marketing and demand generation teams to amplify investments in analyst research across marketing via webinars, blog posts, etc.
- Support cross-communications initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English or another relevant area of study
- Experience in executing analyst relation programs for enterprise technology companies, preferably in IT security (agency or in-house)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.