Okta is hiring a Business Integration Lead, Marketing M&A to join the marketing organization. This is a new role designed to lead M&A integration planning and execution efforts post-acquisition. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for driving integration planning and execution in collaboration with key stakeholders in the global marketing and business technology organizations focused on aligning business processes, technologies and change management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in M&A integrations and deep technical knowledge of marketing business operations and technologies. As a motivated self-starter you will have the ability to take ownership, work and communicate well with multiple levels (C-Suite to individual contributor) and specialties (business to technical), work with tight timelines, organize resources and handle various tasks simultaneously while embracing a thriving culture.
- Develop and manage marketing process and technology integration plans including issues, risks and dependencies by using best practices for post-acquisition integration.
- Develop and enhance integration playbooks with a goal of accelerating future M&A activities.
- Act as the marketing business lead in the L2S (lead to support) Lead Management track for pre and post acquisition planning.
- Lead all aspects of the campaign to opportunity business domain integration efforts as the marketing subject matter expert, including communications, change management, escalations, and executive leadership engagements.
- Coordinate requirements gathering and scoping for post-acquisition technology integrations with marketing and business technology teams.
- Ensure tasks are completed within resource and scheduling restraints.
- Participate in project team meetings to discuss status, issues, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- 10+ years of industry experience in leading M&A integrations with a marketing lens, marketing operations or a combination
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated experience with key M&A integration methodologies, tools and approaches to accelerate post-close integration activities.
- Ability to think strategically and plan effectively
- Experience developing integration strategies and plans.
- Experience leading teams of contributors to delivery of projects
- Experience managing budgets, vendors and contracts
- Strong knowledge of the Campaign to Opportunity business domain and associated processes and technologies.
- Deep technical knowledge of the MarTech landscape (MAS/Marketo, funnel management (FullCircle), CRM (Salesforce), and connected tooling)
- Effective oral and written communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner, comfortable in business and technical discussions.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.