Come join the leader in identity, security and trust. You belong at Okta.
Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the market for identity and access management. Today we sell our broad portfolio of solutions to the largest companies in the world, and to optimize for this market we need product marketers who can identify customer pain points and how Okta solves for those across our product lines.
Our focus on the world’s largest organizations requires dedicated roles targeting specific high value industry verticals. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced product marketer with an in-depth knowledge of the security, IT, and digital transformation challenges of large manufacturing organizations.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working alongside our product, marketing, and go-to-market teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the build of the go-to-market playbook for manufacturing industries by identifying key personas, sizing the market and understanding the competitive landscape
- Create industry-specific messaging and assets to articulate how Okta solutions address these industry business challenges
- Build the plan for industry vertical campaigns and support with compelling content across the marketing funnel
- Partner with industry experts in the field to create a repeatable model for customer engagement across the sales lifecycle
- Partner with enablement to drive the industry playbook across the various sales roles, from SDR to account executives and sales engineers
- Represent the voice of the customer to align internal product and partner roadmaps with industry’s needs
- Be the public face of manufacturing thought leadership at virtual events and demand gen activities such as webinars
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of product marketing, solutions marketing, or experience with IT products in the manufacturing industry
- Proven track record of marketing or selling to business decision makers within large organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without a proven playbook
- Understanding of technical challenges within manufacturing companies, including an understanding of their business goals(
((Colorado, New York City, Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117K/year + bonus + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.