Okta is powered by people and software. It is crucial to our organization that employees and software work together seamlessly. Our Enablement Team is focused on driving alignment of people, process and priorities with relevant learning, coaching and communication delivered at the right time to help Okta achieve revenue and growth goals.
You will be responsible for developing and managing the CIAM enablement program for technical field-facing roles within the Okta Presales and Customer First organizations. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with hands-on, customer-facing technical expertise and experience working cross-functionally. You are a passionate and solid communicator, skilled in the delivery of quality training and enablement projects. In addition, you will develop expertise in Okta CIAM products and learn all relevant aspects of current and new functionality to ensure ongoing improvement of product knowledge and training/enablement skills. Quality, on time deliverables, and unwavering focus on customer success are of paramount importance to your success in this position. You demonstrate flexibility and a desire to participate in the growth and scale of a successful global enablement practice.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the Okta CIAM products
- Develop CIAM onboarding and ongoing accreditation program for technical field teams.
- Curate and package CIAM content into technical learning paths aligned with GTM initiatives for internal and partner teams.
- Create on-demand and vILT CIAM courses using course authoring tools and known slide authoring best practices.
- Post, assign and manage on-demand content and learning paths in multiple learning management systems
- Deliver internal and partner-facing instructor-led training and enablement sessions in both virtual (web-based) and onsite settings
- Measure effectiveness of CIAM enablement programs around CIAM products and capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Okta teams
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-5 years of CIAM experience with 5+ solid experience developing training or enablement programs and/or training delivery in a technical training role.
- Strong development experience on the server side (Java/.Net) as well as client side application design (Angular, Node, and other frameworks).
- Strong knowledge of SSO, RBAC, OIDC, OAuth.
- Deep understanding of JSON, knowledge of SOAP and XML.
- Have been part of enterprise application design stacks and understand nuances of security and cryptography.
- You understand cloud deployments stacks such as VMware vSphere, EC2, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, and how identity is becoming the center of deploying the apps on AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Basic development skills with one modern programming language. Familiarity with others.
- Comfortable working with cloud based source control systems such as GitHub, bitbucket etc. Basic knowledge of CI/CD deployment pipelines is a bonus.
- Can deliver informative, well-organized presentations using web-based training delivery technology to technical and non-technical audiences; competently uses appropriate classroom management and audience-engagement methods and techniques.
- Demonstrates strong written communication skills for the purpose of quality curriculum development and review.
- Experience engaging with technical buyers (Product Managers, Engineering).
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and team well in a fast growing environment.
- Facilitates productive cross-team interaction and is effectively able to represent the vision Okta’s Enablement team
- Possesses Bachelor's Degree, minimum
- Ability to travel globally up to 30% of the time
Okta is an equal opportunity employer