This role will work directly with sales leaders, account executives, and cross-functional marketing teams to build, orchestrate, and execute demand generation and account-based marketing programs targeting Okta Strategic Accounts in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
As Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering high-impact plans that align to key business objectives and initiatives - targeting decision makers with compelling content and offers that drive engagement and support sales pipeline targets. The perfect hire is a sales-oriented marketer with strategic depth, creative thinking, and an action-oriented mindset who will:
- Act as marketing subject matter expert and collaborate with Area Sales Directors to create a regional Account-Based Marketing strategy with the objective of generating leads, engaging high-value contacts, and accelerating sales pipeline creation.
- Competent in all areas of marketing including demand generation strategy and execution, account-based marketing, thought leadership, and creation of multi-touch programs targeting Fortune 500 accounts
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to engage and convince our strategic accounts to adopt Okta solutions
- Create and execute customized 1:Few and 1:1 account-based marketing campaigns utilizing digital and offline channels
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles with Account Executives, as well as align marketing and sales in defining the target audience/personas required to achieve account goals
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize results via 6Ssense, Marketo, SFDC and Tableau.
- Ability to create and execute multi-touch engagements as a part of a larger integrated and targeted campaign
- Deep experience with building and carrying out account-based marketing programs
- Track, measure and report on all funnel activity, KPIs, and pipeline metrics
- Proven track record of managing integrated demand gen marketing campaigns targeting key decision makers using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and email.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage throughout the buyer’s journey
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with and leveraging strategic partners, specifically SaIes.
- An independent self -starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced hyper growth environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- A strong understanding and measurable track record of enterprise-focused integrated marketing programs.
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in the Identity or Security space, Legacy IAM Marketing experience a plus
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and ABM tech stack
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.