Okta’s vision is to be the foundation for secure connections between people and technology and the Okta Integration Network (OIN) is at the center of that vision. The OIN offers a catalog of over 5,000 pre-built integrations with applications, infrastructure, and devices, that makes it easy to secure and manage users across systems. The quality of these integrations is a strategic differentiator, so we’ve invested engineering resources in creating best-in-class connections. Increasingly, technology companies are also building integrations with Okta, as they’re recognizing the security, adoption, and compliance value that Okta can add for their customers.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical product marketer to drive OIN engagement from technology companies. This would include motivating them to develop technical integrations, contribute marketing content to our catalog, and participate in joint-marketing activities.
- Tech partner insights - Determine what will motivate technology partners to contribute to the OIN ecosystem.
- Customer influence - Enlist Okta customers in driving their vendors to integrate with Okta.
- Tech partner outreach - Create marketing campaigns to PM, BD and marketing teams at tech companies to drive OIN engagement.
- Onboarding experience - In collaboration with product team, create self-service onboarding and nurture experience for OIN submissions.
- Customer success - Help technology partners tell their success stories from engaging in the OIN.
- Currently enrolled in a top-tier business school and actively pursuing an MBA
- Undergraduate degree in technical field from a leading school
- 1-3 years of work experience in product management, management consulting, software engineering or other technical field
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Passion and drive to create industry-leading products
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.