Okta is looking for a results-oriented and strategic Vice President, APAC Marketing who loves driving revenue and digging into new Go-To-Market challenges. You will lead the team of marketing and sales/business development professionals and lead the creation of the plan of programs / campaigns targeting all segments in the key geographies to fuel our APAC expansion.
You are a seasoned growth marketer who thrives in a dynamic environment and moves quickly to build structure and process. You will be comfortable collaborating across the entire APAC leadership team, leading the development of a comprehensive marketing plan, leading a team of 30+, and liaising with all global roles who reside at our corporate offices in San Francisco.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and own the APAC marketing strategy targeting the world’s largest accounts to small/medium business, aligning closely with key stakeholders (in sales, alliances, and marketing)
- Lead a high-performing team to execute impactful target account marketing programs that drive results
- Collaborate with the Global Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to build demand generation programs that reflect local and vertical requirements
- Shape the Message Partner with sales and product marketing to convert insights, messaging and assets campaigns and content that speak directly to the APAC audience
- Deep Business / Sales Development knowledge to maximise total pipeline and monetise the marketing investment in APAC
- Target Account Marketing Manage strategic approaches to market at the account level with a keen understanding of leveraging account plans and ABM analytics for marketing success
- Collaborate with Partner teams to define the unique needs of the all APAC geographies and build strategic plans to amplify campaigns through SIs, Resellers and Technology Partners
- Ability to discover and develop integrated marketing approaches, programs and channels that deliver disruptive growth, even if they’re not yet in the playbook
- Execute with Trust Analyse campaign results and optimise programs to increase lead volume and quality and the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Own reporting back to the organisation, to share results and market insights to internal partners
- Demonstrated experience and success in B2B APAC marketing with knowledge of the broader GTM team
- Strong leadership qualities, and demonstrated success of leading a high performing team
- Deep understanding of demand, inbound and account based/target account marketing strategies
- Track record of campaign ownership and consistent success with a high return on investment
- On-premise Identity Experience a plus
- Adept at collaborating with sales, product marketing and cross functional marketing teams
- Highly self-motivated and organised
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Quantitative skills to make data-driven decisions and reporting
- Degree qualified or equal experience
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organisation’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.