Okta is looking for a highly motivated International Web Marketing Manager to join our APAC marketing team. This person will lead our regional web localisation strategy and deliver the best global experience to our prospects and customers in the Asia-Pacific region. We launched our Japan site in September, and expect to stand up more APAC country sites over the next year. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our country managers, product marketers, designers, and developers to bring these new sites to life.
We’re looking for someone with a combination of localisation and web production experience. You’ll manage the logistics of translating content, developing assets that resonate with each audience, and building out pages to serve the global teams. In addition to that, you’ll leverage existing technology like A/B testing tools, chat bots, and personalisation to help build out the demand gen engine that we'll need to further our global business.
- Work cross-functionally with international stakeholders to build out and localise our APAC marketing websites
- Edit and build content within our CMS for our global markets
- Manage translation process, including translation workflows and reviews with subject matter experts
- Roll out web localisation best practices while aligning with APAC regional requirements and global strategy
- Propose A/B testing and optimisation concepts to drive demand in global markets, working with the corporate web marketing team to execute
- Ensure linguistic and localisation quality, maintenance, and adherence to glossaries and style guides as well as brand voice and tone authenticity
- Develop KPI’s and push us to continuously improve the web localisation program
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Okta to define and prioritise short and long-term campaigns to drive web conversion and lead generation
- Share best practices with regional marketing teams in Europe and the Americas, as well as corporate team including web marketing, marketing operations, advertising, and marketing analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in a web localisation, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience developing content within brand guidelines
- Knowledge of internationalisation and localisation approaches, tools and processes across multiple content types
- Hands-on experience with localisation platforms and other globalisation systems, with Smartling platform experience a plus
- Experience with an open-source or commercial Web CMS platform, with Drupal experience a plus
- Exposure to optimisation software, and familiarity with testing and optimisation methodologies
- Ability to understand data and pull insights from web analytics platforms, with experience with Google Analytics a plus