What can we offer you?
- At this job, you’ll control your own time and plan your day for optimal productivity
- At this job, your boss is actually available to support you
- At this job, we don’t micromanage and make you check in every hour; you get time to concentrate
- At this job, we’re all moving in the same direction with the same goals, and you won’t be caught between political infighting
The work that you will do:
As a Senior Content Developer Advocate for the Auth0 Product Line, your job is to empower developers to innovate and secure their apps with Auth0. Your primary focus will be to educate developers about Auth0 and identity through the creation and publication of content that includes, but is not limited to, blog posts, tutorials, and ebooks, as well as video content. You will also serve the larger developer community by answering questions and listening to feedback on forums, GitHub, social media, and Slack and Discord servers. You'll then take that information and share it with other marketing, engineering, and documentation teams at Auth0 to help improve our developer experience. These two objectives also include helping on programs like Auth0 Apollo, collaborating with engineering teams, working on open source libraries, and building internal tooling and reporting applications. You will measure your impact quantitatively and qualitatively for all of these tasks and adjust the course as needed.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience as a developer and/or technical content producer
- Strong Technical Acumen, Full Stack Development Technologies preferred
- You find joy in serving the community and helping fellow developers get better at their jobs
- You are an educator at heart who loves teaching developers how to build amazing things
- You are comfortable taking complex topics and making them accessible to developers of different experience levels
- Writing excites you - part of teaching is developing content
- You will be the first to try new APIs and products. You're not afraid to roll your sleeves up to write code snippets and sample applications Even better, you can articulate ways they can be improved to make all developers’ lives easier
- You are a strong independent contributor, but you enjoy collaborating with teammates and multi-functional teams
- You are comfortable learning multiple skills simultaneously and managing multiple projects at once
- Your passion for technology inspires you to explore your curiosity; you love learning new things
- You find a fast-paced, constantly iterative environment engaging and stimulating
- ((Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $117K/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.