Auth0 builds the best Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solution on the planet. Hands down. Created for developers so they can focus on their innovative application ideas, for their own domains. Optimized for end users to minimize friction. And designed with security to keep applications, users, and organizations safe. Auth0 customers come in all sizes and shapes with many counting among the most recognized brands around the world. By using Auth0, customers increase security and reduce friction so they can grow revenues faster and become more efficient. If you have strong desires to see the results of your work used by name brand customers and millions of users around the world, then Auth0 is the place where your dreams can be turned into reality.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) product team at Auth0 creates and delivers the cutting edge identity solutions used by all our customers. This includes authentication with Universal Login, end user self service flows, federations, risk detection and response, cryptographic services, session management, protocols, pipeline, directory services, authorization, and more. As a member of the team, you will interact with the best and brightest identity product managers in the industry as well as with Auth0 architects, engineers, the field team, product marketing, and customers to identify opportunities and prioritize work streams that will create the identity solutions of the future.
You will join a distributed and diverse Design team. You will be part of a team that includes Product, Design, and Engineering counterparts and will have direct impact throughout the product development lifecycle. We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our IAM team to work on providing solutions for our customers to adapt the Auth0 platform to address the needs of their business. The acquisition and conversion funnel is critical to many enterprises. You will have a direct impact in helping our customers achieve their funnel goals. We are looking for a designer that is a team player and works closely with engineers and product managers to solve complex problems.
- Develop multi-quarter strategic design solutions alongside leadership across product, design, and engineering.
- Work closely with customers to understand the pain points in their conversion and activation funnels and drive solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, prioritizing features and improvements, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback.
- Own your team’s product design process from beginning to end.
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions.
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand customer problems.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences for developers.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Iterate on solutions based on direct and indirect stakeholder feedback.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, improve quality, and contribute to our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience building customer-lifecycle products (B2C), ideally designing products for developers.
- Have built end-to-end customer acquisition or conversion funnels
- Strong understanding of conversion metrics to optimization user journeys
- Can distill complex problems into precise, simple, and delightful solutions.
- Have an advanced understanding of UI/UX concepts and an exceptional eye for detail with a portfolio that showcases this understanding.
- Communicate early ideas through flows and low fi sketches to facilitate discussions and get early feedback
- Have a great ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions using tools such as Figma
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company to understand the rationale behind your proposals.
- Are comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bonus: Familiar with standard organizations (OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, etc.
- Bonus: Have a background in Engineering/Front-end development
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.