Okta is looking for a passionate Go to Market Monetization Strategy Director to drive business growth by helping improve value capture via discount strategies and guidance, establishing enterprise licensing programs and bundling strategies to ease and accelerate customer expansion while driving operational excellence and simplification for scale. This Go to Market Monetization Strategy Director will partner with sales, customer success, operations, product, marketing and finance teams to help enable business growth.
This Go to Market Monetization Strategy Director will help implement new business models, optimize pricing and packaging offerings, provide targeted deal level guidance and enablement to sales and customer success teams.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Develop deep expertise in land, expand and renew motions with customers, identifying opportunities to drive customer lifetime value expansion
- Define sales discounting strategy framework and deal guidance parameters to help sales drive deal quality and velocity
- Define enterprise licensing programs and bundling strategies to support broad portfolio adoption
- Drive packaging and pricing business requirements for automation with quote to cash systems
- Serve as the point of contact for sales team on pricing and packaging strategy questions and feedback
- Assess effectiveness of existing packaging and pricing via SKU and price performance, identify areas for improvement
- Drive channel and alliance pricing strategies and programs
- Identify pricing and packaging improvements across customer segments, geos and routes to market
- Provided target deal level guidance to sales for precedent setting deals and new monetization models
- Research and report on competitor price points and offerings
- Collaborate with product and marketing leaders on internal and external communication, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with the business operations team on systems changes, SKU development and adjustments in Salesforce
- Collaborate with data and business intelligence teams on dashboards and reporting
- Monitor and report on KPIs associated with pricing changes and SKU introductions
- Ability to develop deep customer and deal performance insights to drive customer lifetime value expansion via improved monetization and value capture
- 6+ years of experience in pricing and packaging, deals management, business operations, product management or strategy
- Experience and expertise working with GTM teams
- Internal surveys and data analysis experience
- Comfortable with tools such as Qualtrics, Tableau, and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner with product, marketing and customer facing teams to design and bring to market innovative pricing and packaging
- Must be accessible, approachable and be able to work in a highly collaborative work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, no fear to bring immediate action and results
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $178,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.