Okta is looking for a Product Designer who shares our passion for revolutionizing how consumers will securely store and access their digital lives. You’ll help deliver Okta’s vision as a consumer hub for securely controlling access and consent across the entire web. You have a portfolio of user experience design projects to show off your skills. You’re capable of quickly prototyping and validating solutions from a user-centered perspective. You will collaborate with engineers, product managers and customer research to discover and design simple solutions to challenging and highly technical problems in a dynamic workplace. The ideal candidate has experience designing digital consumer products within startup or incubator environments.
In This Role, You Will
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver new products.
- Probe challenging problems and partner with researchers, engineers, and product managers to understand and deliver new value to the consumer identity market.
- Design mockups, concepts, and prototypes to effectively communicate ideas, ship features, and validate hypotheses.
- Support the team by providing all necessary visual assets and implementation guidance.
- Embrace candid feedback and rapid iterations.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have experience designing digital consumer products.
- You are comfortable exploring new technologies while also delivering practical user-centric designs in a fast-moving context.
- You are passionate about using human-centered design approaches.
- Your portfolio will show that you've worked on challenging projects and are (conceptual design, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design).
- Degree in related field or relevant work experience as a designer.
- Proficient in Figma and / or similar design tools.
- Can provide a digital portfolio that showcases solid skills across a variety of projects, including work for products. (Portfolio link required when applying.)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.