If you’re an experienced and driven Product Manager who thrives on crafting elegant experiences around data for the world’s largest organizations, Okta wants you! You’ll be responsible for crafting how data drives customer insights and ultimately improves our customers’ security posture. This is a highly visible, customer focused, and technical role that sits at the intersection of Okta’s market leading zero trust and data capabilities.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you’re a strong product leader with B2B experience with a strong interest in the security space who eats big data for breakfast. You’re equally motivated by building and aligning Okta behind your 3 year vision as you are solving near-term current customer pain points with your engineers and designers. You also love working collaboratively with designers, researchers, engineers and architects, inspiring them to deliver the most customer and market value from our efforts.
Success in this role requires a strong ability to map Okta’s latest security capabilities to customer visibility challenges, hone those requirements and strategically prioritize what’s most important to advance our customers’ zero trust journeys while managing requests from many stakeholders across the organization.
- PM experience delivering high-scale SaaS products in a B2B setting with demonstrated business results
- Strong analytical and data fluency including *SQL and report building. You deeply understand how your products work, know every step of the funnel. You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards, and design and accurately measure experiments.
- Experience with visualization tools such as, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Familiarity with BI and Data Warehouse operating environments and related technologies
- Several years of experience in the information security space: identity, network, devices, etc
- Visual design prowess with a fanatical attention to detail
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Compelling communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience delivering high-scale security SaaS products
- Experience with data monetization in a B2B environment
- Advanced degree (Masters or higher) in a technical or business field
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $178,000 /year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.