If you’re an experienced and driven Product Manager who thrives on solving complex problems for the world’s largest organizations, Okta wants you! You’ll be responsible for crafting and delivering on Okta’s vision for our customers to safely provide delegated administration and least-privileged access. Along the way, you’ll showcase your strong technical background, design sense and clear communication as you distill complicated security challenges into elegant, functional and secure solutions.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you’re a strong, results-driven product leader with B2B experience, and fine-tuned business acumen who possesses the ability to work across teams. You’re equally motivated by building and aligning Okta behind your 3-year vision as you are solving near-term current customer pain points with your engineers and designers. You also love working collaboratively with designers, researchers, engineers, and architects, inspiring them to deliver on an innovative vision and roadmap.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the roadmap for Delegated Administration: you will own the product strategy and roadmap for our Delegated Administration product area, which includes Custom admin roles and the IAM policy framework for current and future Okta products.
- Develop and articulate the product definition and functional specifications for complex platform functionality that is foundational to how our customers can scale their administrative roles across Okta’s products.
- Connect with customers and internal teams and distill down feature requests and pain points to requirements and roadmap features that deliver broad customer value.
- Collaborate closely with Architects, Engineers and UX to define robust and scalable solutions that balance business and platform outcomes.
- Leverage product data to continually improve our existing products and work across the business to drive adoption and success.
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated from the competition.
- Be the subject matter expert for your product area and help enable your counterparts in marketing and technical sales.
- PM experience delivering high-scale SaaS products in a B2B setting
- Demonstrated business results from products or features you have shipped
- Technical experience that allows you to influence technical design decisions
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers to understand their challenges - and creating a multi-year roadmap to address their future needs
- 3+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related discipline.
- Advanced degree (Masters or higher) in a technical or business field
Experience and familiarity with IAM policy and related security industry trends
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.