If you’re an experienced and driven Product Manager who thrives on building elegant experiences for the world’s largest organizations, Okta wants you! This is a highly visible, incredibly customer-focused, and technical role. The product surfaces you would own would be our end user web experience (including the Okta dashboard) as well as our design system called Odyssey (Google it, it’s gorgeous!).
As the ideal candidate for this role, you’re a strong technical product leader with a B2B experience, a consumer design bent, and fine tuned business acumen who possesses the ability to work across an organization. You’re equally motivated by building and aligning Okta behind your 3 year vision as you are solving near-term current customer pain points with your engineers and designers. You also love working collaboratively with designers, researchers, engineers and architects, inspiring them to deliver delightful experiences while maximizing customer and market value from our efforts.
Why join the team
- You’ll thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation
- You take pride in delivering end to end solutions that customers genuinely love
- You’ll be a catalyst for change by reimagining how to help our users be the most productive versions of themselves
- You’ll enjoy succeeding at a company that values transparency and the free flow of information to enable employees to always do their best work
- You’ll be the driving force for truly innovative solutions that make a massive difference to our customers
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- PM experience delivering high-scale SaaS products in a B2B setting
- Demonstrated business results from products or features you have shipped
- Technical experience that allows you to influence technical design decisions
- Visual design prowess with a fanatical attention to detail
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers to understand their challenges - and creating a multi-year roadmap to address their future needs
- 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience delivering high-scale consumer SaaS products
- Advanced degree (Masters or higher) in a technical or business field
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $178,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.