This Product Marketing Manager role is part of the Security Product Marketing team, is highly strategic and cross-functional, you will play a critical role in the Okta journey - product launches and marketing campaigns, ensuring the Field and other GTM teams are properly enabled to execute – craft compelling persona-based messaging and sales assets to convey the value of Okta to our prospects and customers. Here are more details about the role:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute a go-to-market plan for Okta’s identity-centric security solution, with measurable KPIs against key goals; report on key initiatives at the company level.
- Drive product adoption by creating content (deck, video, blogs, etc.) that differentiate Okta's solutions.
- Analyze product and customer data to inform adoption and growth product and marketing strategies
- Understanding target personas and segments, how users adopt and customers buy our identity-centric security solution, and the value they derive from them.
- Able to articulate Okta’s position and differentiation vs market security offerings
- Provide thought leadership around security market trends and competing solutions.
- Build, curate, and present compelling content for releases, blogs and internal enablement
- Building and delivering sales and customer presentations
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6-7 years of product marketing or similar experience in an enterprise SaaS company.
- Experience with product activation and adoption initiatives is a plus
- Understanding of cybersecurity concepts (including Zero Trust); familiarity with identity-centric security concepts is a plus.
- Creative energy, building new playbooks, and bringing out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role with a highly distributed team
- Familiarity with Okta technology or Zero Trust or Identity and Access Management is preferred, but not required.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000 (/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.