With 6500+ published integrations, the Okta Integration Network is central to Okta’s vision to enable any organization to use any technology. Today, the Okta Integration Network consists of integrations to a variety of best-of-breed SaaS vendors, identity providers, cloud infrastructure providers and HR directories. From applications that support seamless login (single-sign on) to integrations that leverage our APIs to improve every aspect of customer identity journey, Okta’s broad ecosystem helps customers of all sizes improve their productivity and deliver secure customer and workforce identity solutions.
However, a lot of opportunities lie ahead of us. What are the next sets of integrations we should be building? How can we create a platform and developers experiences that makes it easy for our partners to create these integrations and provides them with the flexibility to innovate on the Okta platform? And how do we make it easier for customers to discover, configure and maintain their integrations?
Come join the Okta team to help us solve these problems! We are looking for a Senior or a Group Product Manager who can formulate the vision and strategy for accelerating the growth of our integrations platform and create robust network effects for our customers and partners. This is a highly visible cross-functional role where you will be at the forefront of defining what’s next for one of the industry’s leading integrations platforms.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand and prioritize the needs of the customer. Partner closely with Engineering, Design and Marketing to test problem hypotheses and validate solutions with customers
- Think strategically about problems and create solutions that deliver immediate customer value while aligning to your long-term vision
- Write high quality product requirements, partner with engineering on executing on major infrastructure projects and be a leader of your feature teams
- Define measurable outcomes for your teams and, regularly track and report on progress.
- Collaborate with product marketing and technical marketing to support creation of messaging and content and enable the Okta sales team
- Nurture collaborations across the entire PM team to define new classes of Okta integrations. Create a broad ecosystem of partners and SaaS vendors who can benefit by building integrations for the Okta platform
- Work closely with our Tech Partnership and Strategy to identify industry trends and define Okta’s approach to capitalize on those opportunities
- 5+ years of Product Management experience working on building Platforms and/or Developer Tools
- You put the needs of customers above all else and walk back from their problems all the way to creating detailed product requirements and bringing solutions to market
- You are willing to get hands-on with Engineering teams to design solutions that require your design input on technical challenges
- You maintain a track record of creating roadmaps consisting deliverables spanning multiple parts of an organization
- Ability to write code required for creating demos, samples and public presentations
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- MBA or equivalent entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working with Enterprise SaaS customers
- Experience working on Marketplace or Integration platforms
- Knowledge or experience working with Identity and Access Management products
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.