Imagine being able to build complex identity automation, without having to write or deploy code. That’s Okta Workflows, our no-code platform.
As the fastest growing product at Okta, we’ve seen incredible adoption and success, and are growing our product team to take on new challenges in Workforce Identity, Customer Identity, and beyond.
We are looking for a seasoned, driven, and empathetic senior/group product manager to help take Workflows to the next level. You will be responsible for evolving the Workflows platform both to help customers meet complex identity automation needs, as well as to offer platform components for internal and external developers to leverage for their own products. You also know that the job doesn’t stop with shipping, and you’re passionate about measuring success and ensuring that your customers are happy and successful.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development of complex platform functionality supporting both the growth and success of Workflows customers and the growth of Workflows as a technology platform for multiple Okta products
- Connect with customers and internal teams and distill down feature asks and pain points to roadmap and requirements that deliver broad customer value.
- Build compelling hypotheses and find ways to validate assumptions at low cost
- Collaborate closely with Architects, Engineers and UX to define robust and scalable solutions that balance business and platform outcomes.
- Leverage product data to continually get smarter about how to improve our existing products, and work across the business to drive adoption and success
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated from the competition
- Be the subject matter expert for your product area and help enable your counterparts in marketing and technical sales
- 4+ years of product management experience on a technical product, with a clear track record of customer insight, delivery, business impact, and growth.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You can break down a big problem space, produce solid action plans from often incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs, and follow through to drive impact.
- Excellent communication (presentation, verbal and written) and collaboration skills. You easily work with customers and colleagues across different functions and backgrounds.
- Naturally curious with excitement and proven ability to learn new products and technologies
- Degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience building or product managing developer centric products, integration services, or core platforms
- Development experience in at least one language; comfort with REST APIs, JSON, and developer tools.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Familiarity with Identity and Access management protocols and products
- Advanced degree in technical or business field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.