Identity is at the heart of organizations’ ability to deliver modern, secure experiences for both their workforce and for their customers – which means they depend on identity platforms to be secure, reliable and scalable enough to support a range of use cases. We’re looking for a product marketer to rethink how we use data and leverage our scale investments to show what makes Okta the identity platform of choice for thousands of businesses worldwide.
Specifically, you will:
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of customer use cases, customer persona, and the core components/value propositions for Okta’s platform investments, such as scale and analytics
- Drive cross-functional workstreams that rethink how data is used at Okta, including as the foundation for our pricing and packaging
- Closely partner with product management, developer marketing, security/compliance, and engineering teams to ensure we are delivering on end-to-end scenarios that meet customer needs and to execute well-received platform launches
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle. This includes sales training and technical content, as well as delivering competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and technical presentations, website content, videos, and more to accelerate the buyer’s journey
- Provide “in deal” support to sales team, serving as the expert of record for Okta’s platform scale and data investments
- A strong background in a product marketing, product management, product strategy/analytics, or other technical SaaS role
- Selling experience to developers or technical engineering teams is a plus
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven go-to market plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content and presenting to executive audiences
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and excited to drive success
- Experience with product analytics preferred
((Colorado only*) Minimum Salary of $135,000/year + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.