Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. Okta integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
About the MBA Product Management Summer Internship Program
Our MBA Product Management Summer Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you with the Okta Product Management team. You will work closely with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing and customers to take end to end ownership of a feature and release it to Okta’s customers by the end of the summer. Interns often take ownership of high impact projects that can range from a deep dive into metrics to an all up design and development of a core product functionality.
Previous high impact MBA Product Management summer projects include:
- The design and development of a critical mobile onboarding flow
- The design and development of a new integration for 2 factor authentication using Yubikey
- The design and development of a feature that improves the process of securing applications using Okta’s browser plugin
Our goal for the MBA Product Management summer internship is to give our interns a real sense of what Product Management is like at Okta and hire our interns for full time PM positions once they graduate from business school.
The internship will last 3 months starting in May/June of 2018.
- Currently enrolled in a top-tier business school and actively pursuing an MBA
- Undergraduate degree in technical field from a leading school
- 1-3 years of work experience in product management, management consulting, software engineering or other technical field
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Passion and drive to create industry-leading products
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.