We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
The EMEA Alliances Solutions Engineering team is growing!
Okta believes in Partners and together with our technology, will help take Identity mainstream and consolidate our position as a Leader in the market.
Alliance Solutions Engineers are Presales dedicated to growing Okta business through the Channel, working closely with Regional Alliance Managers, Sales Representatives, Marketing and Partner Enablement.
As an Alliance Solutions Engineer at Okta, you will build strong, long standing relationships with key Partners, Global System Integrators, Distributors and Technology Vendors in UK.
You will become their trusted advisor for anything Identity and Access Management related and will help them understand how Okta can best fit in their Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy, integrating with their current offerings.
You will be enabling, evangelizing, supporting Partners on and off the Sales Lifecycle, leading our partners in building Okta practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
As an Okta Alliances Solutions Engineer you will:
- Build and manage technical relationships with assigned Partners and team with the assigned Okta Partner Account Team
- Drive incremental revenue through increased Okta solution sales with the support of Strategic Partners and their GTM strategies.
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the Partners current areas of focus as well as in new areas for expansion
- Gather, track, and translate partner feedback to help steer the Okta product roadmap
- Deliver technical training sessions (e.g. demo Okta, how to perform PoC, best practices, competitive differentiators, etc) for Partners
- Field technical questions, inquiries and Request for Information from the Partners
- Establish and maintain technical expertise on current and developing Okta products and technology
- Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the Partners sales process to ensure mutual success
Key Performance Metrics:
- Direct and influenced revenue growth
- Partner developed and driven GTM Solution Offering driven into the market / their customer base
- Partner enablement and resource certification growth
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Must have:
- A self-starter mentality with strong desire to develop skills in Technical Sales
- An understanding of IAM / IDaaS competitive landscape
- Strong passion for Partners and knowledge of Channel business models
- Strong presentation and communication skills at technical level
- Potential of 25% travel in your region
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have:
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, OIDC)
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
This opportunity is flexible and can be based remotely, with travel within UK on an ad-hoc basis.
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.