Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. We are looking for an exceptional new team member to help take us to the next level.
The AWS Response Center is an operations role that facilitates a scalable, repeatable sales motion with AWS. The AWS Response Center will take part in developing the tools, methods, and techniques necessary to extend the reach of our sales organization by supporting Okta’s alliances team as we build deep field relationships with AWS field sellers. This is a great opportunity to break-into Alliances.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing a high volume of inbound/outbound communications and facilitating introductions between Okta sellers and AWS field teams.
- Managing the AWS Opportunity funnel in the AWS system, ACE, and ensuring tight alignment with Okta’s CRM system.
- Building contact lists and disseminating relevant information to internal stakeholders and AWS field.
- Facilitate account mapping and opportunity generation sessions between Auth0 and the partner sales/field technical organizations
- Channeling opportunities to the appropriate internal field teams (or other functions) and tracking the progress of these leads to closure.
- You’ll be responsible for removing the friction in the field, making Okta the easiest in the industry to do business with.
Top candidates for this role will have:
- 2+ years inside sales experience; business development or alliances experience a plus
- Incredible organizational skills and the desire to improve and automate processes for greater efficiency.
- Strong written, oral communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in MS Excel and SFDC reporting/reconciliation
- Strong technical aptitude with background in Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Experience working with the large platform vendors such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, or the Global Systems Integrators is a plus
- High capacity for rapid learning
- A related college degree or additional equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.