Business Development Associates (BDA’s) are high energy professionals early in their careers that help support the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn and develop skills that are required to launch their career in sales. Additionally, candidates should be able to articulate transferable skills towards a sales career and a growth mindset. We are open to candidates with non-traditional education/career backgrounds. We help coaching towards your professional development goals while providing tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Our culture is built on our vision, people and values; to enable any company to adopt any technology anywhere. While working towards that vision, our people embody our values of customer success, innovation, transparency, and integrity. Together, we are boundless.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues are here to help you learn and grow.
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Activate, research, and drive awareness to inquiries to progress prospects' journey along Okta’s top of funnel demand generation effort.
- Influence, generate and identify key contacts and leads to nurture interest through event registration and email campaigns.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Consistently achieve activity metrics to ensure follow through of campaigns and programs.
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Okta’s standards; provide metrics on leads.
- Build awareness and strong proficiency around productivity tools, enablement resources and Okta products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Identity is at the core of everything we do. And to us at Okta, that doesn’t just mean securing the identities of our customers, but also celebrating the identities of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is to nurture a culture of inclusion and belonging while we create balanced teams to fuel innovation and collective growth.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.