Okta is looking for Business Development Associates (BDAs) to support the demand for our market-leading identity solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn and develop skills that would launch their career in sales at Okta as well as possess a strong desire to live out our core values. Additionally, candidates should be able to articulate transferable skills towards a sales career and a growth mindset. We are open to and very interested in candidates with non-traditional education/career backgrounds. We will coach you towards your professional development goals while providing tools, training, & mentorship that will help advance your career at Okta.
- Meet weekly benchmarks by participating in learning sessions, activities and focused coaching sessions.
- Identify key contacts and leads to generate interest through event registration and email campaigns.
- Utilize active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them.
- Work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Learn to use and maintain Salesforce.com
- Manage multiple projects based on business needs
- Build awareness and strong proficiency around productivity tools, enablement resources and Okta products.
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Strong desire to learn and grow your career at Okta
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate different systems and tools and follow process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply!
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 13,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Identity is at the core of everything we do. And to us at Okta, that doesn’t just mean securing the identities of our customers, but also celebrating the identities of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is to nurture a culture of inclusion and belonging while we create balanced teams to fuel innovation and collective growth.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.