Okta is looking for a Business Development Enablement Lead to focus on enablement and learning programs for our Sales Development organization specifically for our Inbound teams including our Business Development Reps (BDRs) and our Marketing Development Reps (MDRs). We are looking for someone who is a great program manager, content creator, and sales trainer. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and collaboration skills. They must be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be responsible for identifying, creating, and delivering world-class enablement and training programs including: Onboarding, continuous development, and acceleration programs. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an inbound BDR/MDR and as a Sales Enablement professional working with inbound development reps. This role will focus on enabling hundreds of BDRs/MDRs to achieve their meeting targets, in order to generate Okta pipeline.
- Develop, enhance, and own key Sales Development programs within the Sales Enablement organization.
- Deliver weekly enablement sessions on Okta products, process, and value for Sales Development Reps and their leaders.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Development leadership on new programs and processes and how this will be communicated to the Sales Development team.
- Collaborate with marketing, product marketing, and operations to ensure communications and processes are helpful to the Sales Development team.
- Utilize data and feedback to continue to improve and develop programs to ensure all stakeholders are enabled and aligned.
- Manage multiple projects at one time with strong attention to detail and task management skills.
- Experience with fielding inbound leads, prospecting, outbound calling, emailing, and social selling.
- Charismatic, great presence, deep empathy, and dedication.
- Ability to understand, work with, and present to a Sales audience.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-moving, complex organization.
- Deep understanding of sales, sales development, and enablement strategies.
- Strong communication, presentation, and written skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others within enablement but also leadership, marketing, and sales.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years in a sales enablement (focused on BDR/MDR)
- 2+ years as a Sales Development professional and/or leader
- Experience working with Inbound reps and inbound lead generation process.
- Familiarity with sales tools and sales enablement tools is preferred: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Highspot, Mindtickle, CircleHD, Vimeo, Google Drive
- Identity and access management industry and product knowledge preferred.
- Occasional domestic and possible international travel.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.