We are recruiting for Corporate Account Executives to join our new team in France.
This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the launch and expansion of a global market leader in the French territory, leveraging Okta’s existing French customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Corporate Account Executive will develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable and predictable bookings, while adhering to Okta’s core value of always focusing on the success of our customers.
You will achieve this by conducting sales presentation and product demonstrations – often via a remote Web session - to prospective clients and will represent Okta in an effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable positioning Okta at both the functional and business value level.
You are a strong team-player who is passionate about building effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (SEs, implementation consultants etc.), external business partners and customer contacts by exercising leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, and work in a positive and transparent way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by maintaining a high activity rate
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify Corporate sales opportunities based on Okta’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Okta’s legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell and system integrators partners to extend Okta’s market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excited about the opportunity to be a founding member of the French arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling to mid-sized Enterprise solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services in the French market
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Okta’s processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in French & English
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nous recherchons des Ingénieurs commerciaux corporate prêts à rejoindre notre équipe française.
Il s’agit d’une opportunité unique de développer le marché Français d’Okta, leader mondial de l’identité et de la gestion des accès. Vous bénéficierez de références françaises existantes, de programmes marketing ainsi qu’un réseau de partenaires certifiés.
En tant qu'ingénieur commercial vous développerez les stratégies et tactiques commerciales de prospection ainsi que de gestion des opportunités afin de générer des revenus pérennes et prédictibles. Le succès de vos clients sera l'une de vos priorités en accord avec les valeurs d'Okta.
Vous délivrerez aux clients et prospects les présentations commerciales et les démonstrations de produits - souvent virtuellement. Vous représenterez Okta de manière efficace et professionnelle afin d'acquérir de nouveaux clients. Vous serez capable de positionner Okta au niveau fonctionnel tout en démontrant la valeur ajoutée de la solution.
Vous aimez travailler en équipe et pouvez établir des relations professionnelles avec vos collègues (ingénieurs avant-vente, consultants, etc.), vos partenaires et clients. Vous êtes passionnés et dotes de qualités managériales. Vous êtes ambitieux et désirez évoluer dans in environnement stimulant, positif et transparent.
Rôle et Responsabilités :
- Atteinte ou dépassement des objectifs trimestriels en maintenant un fort taux d'activité
- Développement et exécution de plan de territoire
- Prospection et gestion de votre pipeline
- Qualification des opportunités selon la méthodologie d'Okta : validation des prospects, identification des besoins et des critères de succès
- Négociations des aspects commerciaux et légaux des contrats en collaboration avec les équipes légales d'Okta
- Gestion de la relation client afin d'assurer l'adoption des clients et futures opportunités de vente
- Maintien des relations avec les partenaires revendeurs et intégrateurs afin d'assurer le développement de nouveaux marchés
- Développement de relations long-terme avec les clients stratégiques afin d'assurer leur satisfaction
- Déplacements nécessaires, typiquement a hauteur de 25%
Connaissance, compétences et capacités minimum requises
- Une passion pour les nouvelles technologies
- Motivé par l'opportunité de devenir l'un des membres fondateurs de l’équipe française
- Vous bénéficiez d’une expérience similaire chez un autre éditeur de logiciel de type SaaS ou infrastructure Cloud sur le marché français
- Maitrise des concepts d’identité et gestion des accès (IAM), authentification unique (SSO); une expérience avec des solutions basées sur API est un plus
- Réseau de partenaires revendeurs et intégrateurs locaux établit
- Organisé et rigoureux dans la gestion des processus et la tenue du CRM
- Réseau de clients significatif
- Master ou niveau équivalent désiré
- Excellente communication écrite et orale
- Anglais courant
Okta est fier d'être un employeur offrant à tous les mêmes opportunités
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.