Corporate Account Executive, Channel: Italy
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences empower us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta’s Italian sales team is growing!
The EMEA South Sales Organisation is a small but mighty team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals leading Okta expansion in the Southern European countries and positioning us as a market leader. In doing so they are leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. Due to our success in the region we are looking to grow our presence in Italy/Greece further!
As an Okta Corporate Account Executive you will:
- Have solid existing Channel and Corporate relationships.
- Be comfortable & have experience of selling with/ to Channel Partners
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Embrace Okta’s #1 core value “love our customers”;
- Generate new business with Corporate-sized organisations (fewer than 1000 employees) in Italy/Greece;
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, on-site visits and product demonstrations.
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excitement about the opportunity to be a founding member of the Italian arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services via Channels to Corporate organisations in Italy
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (fluency in Italian and English are a must)
- The desire to travel across Italy as required (as soon as it safe to do so again!)
- Are currently located in one of our entity countries, UK, France, Netherlands, Germany or Switzerland. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications from other countries
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is an employee-centric company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.