We are recruiting for Corporate Account Executives to join our team in London.
This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader in identity, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Corporate Account Executive will develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable and predictable bookings, while adhering to Okta’s core value of always focusing on the success of our customers.
You will achieve this by conducting sales presentation and product demonstrations – often via a remote Web session - to prospective clients and will represent Okta in an effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable positioning Okta at both the functional and business value level.
You are a strong team-player who is passionate about building effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (SEs, implementation consultants etc.), external business partners and customer contacts by exercising leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, and work in a positive and transparent way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by maintaining a high activity rate
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify Corporate sales opportunities based on Okta’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Okta’s legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell and system integrators partners to extend Okta’s market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excited about the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling to mid-sized Enterprise solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services in the UK market
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Okta’s processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work