Position Description: The Customer Engagement Enablement Specialist will be a critical member of Okta’s Program Management team. This role is focused on delivering enablement sessions with Sales Managers and Account Executives on how to effectively utilize Okta’s Customer Engagement Model (CEM).
Additionally, this person will assist in training Okta’s global team of Sales Effectiveness leads on the concepts of the program, to ensure that as they onboard new hires and provide continued education training, they fully understand how the CEM should be utilized and reinforce these concepts with the field.
At a program level, this individual will play a key role in the feedback loop between the Sales team and and the Program Management team, providing suggestions on how to optimize the program, as well as helping to develop updated and/or new content for the program. They will also assist in the management and maintenance of CEM related content within Okta’s internal systems.
- Deliver CEM enablement to Okta Sales Leaders and Sales team members
- Train Okta’s Sales Effectiveness Specialists on the key concepts of the CEM
- Drive the feedback loop between the Sales team and the Sales Enablement Program Management Team
- Assist in the creation of updated and/or new content related to the CEM program
- Assist in managing CEM enablement content within Okta’s internal systems and maintain all content to ensure that all programs are kept up to date
- Experience designing and building highly effective Sales Enablement Programs (software/technology preferred)
- 2+ years of direct sales or solution consulting experience (software/technology preferred) required
- 2+ years of sales enablement, training and curriculum development (software/technology preferred)
- Background in MEDDIC preferred
- Experience leading front of the room trainings required
- Excellent presentation, organization, writing and communication skills
- Proven at explaining and implementing sales methodologies in global settings
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 20%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.