The Customer Identity (CIAM) Enablement Program Manager is the owner of all enablement programs related to Okta’s market leading Customer Identity (CIAM) solutions. Okta rapidly evolves its CIAM products, adding and updating capabilities on a monthly (or even faster) basis. In addition to product updates, our Product Marketing Management (PMM) and Solution Marketing teams create multiple “plays” around CIAM each year, with a focus of garnering traction with specific target audiences - for example a customer privacy play focused on gaining traction with CISO’s.
The CIAM Enablement Program Manager will work closely with the PMM and Solution Marketing team to plan and design enablement programs to support the above mentioned new and updated capabilities, as well as the CIAM “plays”. This individual will then build all related enablement content for the program, with the support of SMEs from within Sales, Marketing and Enablement. Additionally, support will be provided by Okta enablement’s visual design and video creation and editing team members, to ensure a world-class experience for learners.
Once content is created, this individual will train Okta’s global team of Sales Effectiveness leads on how to leverage the content and execute delivery of the program.
Additionally, the CIAM Enablement Program Manager will define success metrics for each program, track the results of each program and coordinate with Sales Effectiveness leads, to identify any areas in which the program may need to be modified.
This individual will also be responsible for managing and maintaining all content within the programs they build and deploy.
- Partner with Product Marketing Management and Solution Marketing to identify and design Enablement Programs to maximize Okta’s sales results
- Partner with Enablement Operations team to build all Enablement program content and visual aids
- Train the Sales Effectiveness team on how to deliver these enablement programs
- Create a feedback loop with the Sales Effectiveness team to identify what elements of enablement programs should be modified and/or what new programs are required
- Identify key success metrics for each program, track these metrics and utilize them to identify program success and changes needed
- Manage and maintain enablement content within Okta’s internal systems to ensure that all programs are kept up to date
- Partner with Sales Onboarding Program Management to ensure that key program elements are added to the onboarding program for all new hires
- Experience designing and building highly effective Sales Enablement Programs (software/technology preferred)
- 2+ years of sales enablement, training and curriculum development (software/technology preferred)
- Experience leading front of the room trainings
- Excellent presentation, organization, writing and communication skills
- Experience in working with Product Marketing teams preferred
- Background in MEDDIC preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.