The Director, Mid-Enterprise Sales, position is based in London and is responsible for leading, hiring, and mentoring a team of enterprise sales talent to meet and exceed their sales revenue goals.
We are looking for a strong sales leader to report into our UK Country Manager, and focus on building a high performing team. This leader will focus on coaching and developing the team to continue to develop their success through skill development, adherence to activity standards, providing inspiration, and building a highly empowered, diverse, constructive sales culture.
The Mid-Enterprise team are focused on 1251 – 5000 employee user base accounts. Our Account Executives are responsible for maintaining high activity standards; daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, and delivering assigned monthly sales revenue targets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team of Senior Account Executives in achieving individual and team quota
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and mentoring new reps
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- You will be reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing sales team within a software sales environment
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience of leading, coaching, and developing senior account executives
- Previous experience of setting KPI’s, performance reviews and individual development plans
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Should be able to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to successfully hire and train new sales representatives and coach lower performers through to success
- Successful history of closing business, and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, exciting environment
- You must demonstrate the ability to expresses ideas using strong listening and communication skills to influence and gain buy in from your team, leadership, customers, and all your stakeholders
- Ability to travel
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work