EMEA Partner Program Manager
At Okta, Partners are at the center of what we do and the Global Partner Program and Experience team is responsible for providing Partners with programs, tools and resources to help them build a successful Okta practice.
Okta is looking for an experienced EMEA Partner Program Manager professional. The EMEA Partner Program Manager is responsible for helping build, manage and support the evolution of the Okta Partner Connect Program in EMEA and globally. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role he/she is responsible for building relationships with partners and internal Okta stakeholders. The role will take a lead on the Okta Partner Connect Program operational efficiency globally. The EMEA Partner Program Manager will have experience in designing programs and operational processes for Software as a Subscription (SaaS) models. This individual will use a data driven approach that incorporates partner and internal feedback to ensure partners’ success.
- Partner Program: Drive adoption of the Okta Partner Connect Program in EMEA
- Understand the changing market landscape and constantly be able to recommend new trends, partner needs, benefits and program requirements
- Be comfortable presenting program ideas and results to management
- Work cross functionally with partners and internal stakeholders to drive program adoption, profitability and success
- Create program materials including guides, policies, other documentation for EMEA partners as needed
- Communicate regularly to the EMEA Regional Alliance team and partners on all things Okta Partner Connect Program
- Program Operations: Lead the global day to day operational efforts of the Okta Partner Connect program including:
- Manage EMEA and APAC onboarding for new partners (qualifying partners, contracting processes including partner due diligence)
- Work with Okta legal team to ensure program agreements are complete and available for all global regions across all program types (resell, MSP, distribution)
- Define and manage a successful contract process
- Partner with Sales Operations team and Business Systems team to define program operational processes, system design (PRM, SFDC) and reporting required to support the changes and ongoing management of the program.
- Support the Partner team in providing systems and processes that add value by increasing sale productivity through our partners
- Coordinate communication on policies and procedures to support the partner road map
- Special projects as needed, in support of the global Okta Partner Connect
- Collaborate cross-functionally with legal, finance, sales ops, business systems and marketing
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Min. 5-10 years of partner program and operations experience in SAAS company, preferably working with various partner types across multiple regions
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills
- Experience working with various partner types across multiple regions
- Worked with Salesforce PRM and CPQ
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and identify areas of improvement/focus
- Excellent skills in drafting content, writing and editing
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills are required.
- Ability to move quickly, take initiative, multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Self-starter and excellent problem solver via collaboration
- Interest in understanding of Identity landscape
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Willingness to listen, learn and incorporate other ideas into all aspects of the job.
- Current experience in high growth enterprise software company, with SaaS/Cloud business models
- Comfortable with travel up to 10%
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Masters degree
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.