Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The APAC sales team is growing!
Okta’s APAC sales organisation are a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader. As our growth in the APAC region accelerates we are building out a new sales team in 2020 that will focus on making Okta technology available to emerging organisations and start-ups.
Account Executives at Okta strive to understand the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with and map Okta’s solutions accordingly to achieve the desired positive business outcomes. They cultivate positive relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining a solid knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology as well as contending differentiators. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small to mid-sized businesses, presenting both on-site and remotely. Expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, and partners.
As an Emerging Account Executive you will:
- Build and execute against a comprehensive territory plan;
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline;
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Work with partners to extend reach & new opportunities;
- Deliver sales presentations to C-level stakeholders in-person and remotely;
- Manage the full sales cycle as well as key internal/external partners;
- Accelerate customer adoption;
- Manage contract negotiations;
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensure customer success;
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 25%-30%
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of sales account management experience working for a technology vendor;
- Previous experience selling technical solutions (ideally SaaS) to clients in Australia;
- A demonstrable track record of success selling to small to medium sized Enterprises;
- SaaS experience is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Works well in teams and synergetic environment;
- Extensive network of partnerships with customers, executives and peers;
- Experience working with channel partners is preferred;
- Strong leadership skills;
- BS/BA degree required.
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions.
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.