- Do you have the desire to be part of the significant opportunity Okta has in the Enterprise Accounts space?
- Do you have the experience and the sales success necessary to establish Okta as the key Identity Platform within Australia’s largest organisations?
- Do you have the desire to join the clear market leader in Enterprise Identity that also happens to be one of the coolest and most community focused technology organisations you could find?
Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within the Enterprise Account territory and continually ensure territory growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing Enterprise clients for Okta.
You will continually ensure assigned territory growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with Enterprise Accounts for Okta. You will develop and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations, closing and managing contracts.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Okta, you will meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quotas per plan year’s objectives.
Success in this role will see you organising and conducting sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective clients and representing Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to grow existing and develop new Enterprise Accounts. You will need to foster ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants and partners and maintain a solid knowledge of Okta’s business value. It is important that you exercise leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, and work in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Enterprise Account plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key Enterprise accounts
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated enterprise sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions to Enterprise Accounts
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- Effective territory development mentality
- Extensive customer network
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.