Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Enterprise Sales team in France is growing!
Okta EMEA’s enterprise sales organisation are a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the French territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Enterprise Account Executive will focus on the 5,000-25,000 user base accounts and develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable and predictable bookings, while adhering to Okta’s core value of always focusing on the success of our customers.
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers
- Generating new business with the world’s largest organisations
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more!) with humility and enthusiasm
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the French territory arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in the French territory
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The ability to travel, including customer & partner sites, and visits to our EMEA HQ in London, and the US
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is always great but definitely not a must have
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.