Enterprise Account Executive - Middle East
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta’s Middle East sales team is growing!
The Middle East Sales Organisation is a small but mighty team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals leading Okta expansion in Middle Eastern countries positioning us as a market leader. In doing so they are leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. Due to our success in the region we are looking to further grow our presence in the Middle East!
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value, to always love our customers.
- Generate new business with the Middle East’s largest organisations.
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders.
- Uncover business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations.
- Track record of navigating within corporate and large organisations
- Sell on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality.
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5-8+ years Experience in the tech space preferable.
- Are Customer centric and passionate about putting the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- Strong account management skills building trusted strategic relationships with existing customers.
- Are a new business hunter who takes ownership in building pipeline, managing and closing your own opportunities.
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age.
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the Middle East team at an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider.
- Meticulous territory and account planning focus.
- A track record of success selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in the Middle East.
- Strong C-Level presence, negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level.
- A reputation as a trusted business partner to your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to travel to our Middle East customer & partner sites, along with visits to our EMEA HQ in London, and our US HQ in San Francisco.
- Arabic language is preferable but not essential.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.