Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta is expanding in the Suisse Romande!
Okta’s CEE enterprise sales organisation are a team of high-performing, entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals who have spent the last eighteen months establishing Okta as a market leader in the DACH region. We are now looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive in Suisse Romande and leverage Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships to grow our customer base in the country.
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive for the Suisse Romande you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with the world’s largest organisations;
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations;
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more globally!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be the driving force of our expansion in Switzerland, ideally with previous experience growing the presence of an international SaaS provider in the region;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in the Suisse Romande;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The desire to travel across Switzerland as required;
- Fluency in French & English (both languages essential)
- German is a plus (not mandatory).
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions;
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential).
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.