Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta’s Nordic team is growing!
Okta’s Nordic sales organisation is a small but mighty team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals leading the expansion of Okta in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and positioning us as a market leader. In doing so they are leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. Due to our success in the region we are looking to grow our presence in Sweden further!
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with Enterprise-sized organisations in Sweden and potentially other Nordic countries;
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations.
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be a founding member of the Nordic arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to Enterprise-class organisations in Sweden;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The desire to travel across Sweden as required;
- Fluency in Swedish & English (both languages essential)
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.