The Enterprise Sales Enablement Manager is the primary enablement partner for Okta’s rapidly expanding Enterprise Sales organization. We are looking for a high-energy individual with a passion for developing sales teams, experience in cloud computing solution sales, and that has previously sold into the Enterprise.
This mission critical role is focused on working closely with our VP of Enterprise Sales and their leadership team to identify Enterprise enablement needs and then develop and deliver programs and training to address these needs.
This individual will also work directly with sellers and sales leaders to take an active role in delivering and evolving a range of enablement programs, including onboarding, continuous learning and reinforcement, annual sales kickoffs, and other events.
- Partner with and support sales leadership in driving measurable, improved sales performance within their teams by determining training needs and executing on them
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute a training curriculum for Enterprise account executives across
- Facilitate and deliver training to prepare sellers, so that they have command of the industry, products, sales process and sales techniques
- Partner with the Sales Enablement Program Management team to provide feedback on additional enablement items that are needed across all segments
- Leveraging the materials provided by the Program Management team, prepare and deliver live training sessions, courses, assignments etc.
- 4+ years of sales enablement experience, with training and curriculum development required (software/technology preferred)
- 4+ years of Enterprise related sales experience required (software/technology preferred)
- Experience leading front of the room trainings
- Strong organization and excellent communication skills
- Background in MEDDIC preferred
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 20%
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.