Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful and secure? Do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision makers? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth?!
Okta is currently looking for a Federal Sales Manager to drive the sales process within the USPS, as well as other accounts within the Civilian agencies market. Our Federal Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
- Develop new and existing federal accounts within the USPS and across your territory. meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Continually build and grow a robust sales pipeline via outbound account visits and proactive interactions to obtain new business
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts, actively identifying opportunities for customer development and revenue growth
- Work closely with internal and external partners to extend reach and drive adoption
- Successfully lead complex contract negotiations
- Moderate travel as needed, specifically to the DC area
Experience you bring:
- 5+ year proven experience selling technology into Civilian Agencies, with an emphasis in the USPS
- Proven track record of delivering sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment with the ability to close sales through effective sales and negotiation methods
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to demonstrate a connection to Okta’s vision and values
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross functionally across the Okta and Civilian ecosystems
- Extensive customer and civilian agency network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- This position requires the ability to access federal environments and/or have access to protected federal data. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
(Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $281,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.